Ultrasonic metal welding system with dynamic process control
- 20 kHz / 4 & 9 kW High-frequency generator, linear oscillator system, max. amplitude 35 µm
- Storage and visualization of process-relevant data at PC station
- Synchronisation with external High-Speed measuring equipment (Laser displacement sensors, eddy current sensors, video camera,..) of the ISF
- Applications: Welding of foils, sheets (0.01 to 3+ mm) and cables (up to 120 mm²) to sheets made of common conductor materials such as Al and Cu
Micro plasma welding system
- Welding current range: micro plasma from 0.06 to 50 A; WIG from 0.6 to 50 A
- Manual and automated micro plasma and TIG fine welding with/without pulses
- Applications: fine wire meshes and fittings, foils (from 0.01 mm)
Micro electron beam welding machine
- 60 kV / 2 kW electron generator, image of the workpiece via REM mode
- Complex welding sequences programmable, teach-in function
- Applications: Surface structuring, homogeneous/heterogeneous fine and micro welding seams; component structures from the fields of precision engineering, electrical engineering, etc.
As a research institute, the ISF also has various systems for resistance, laser beam, arc and friction stir welding. Aside from the study of the joining process itself base materials and joints can be characterized comprehensively and assessed.
- Analysis of various machine-, workpiece- and environment-related parameters on the welding process and its reproducibility
- Material-locking connections for electrotechnical applications
- Generation and optimization of mixed compounds
- Verification of process-related binding mechanisms
- Ageing behaviour and quality determination of various welded joints
Your contact personFlorian Müller, M.Sc.
Telephone: +49 241 80-96352
Funding agenciesSupported by:
For aaditional inforamtion click hier.