- Fully automatic execution of the formation process:
- Number of test circuits: 2
- Charging voltage range: 0 V - 150 V
- discharge voltage range: 150 V - 0 V
- Charge current range: 0.03 A - 25 A
- discharge current range: 0.03 A - 25 A
- Accuracy in % of final value: ± 0.1
- Resolution (U,I): ± 15 bit
- Handling of the cells on product carriers
- Plant designed for parallel formation of cells (up to 32 cells)
- Speed and duration of charging and discharging process programmable according to cell type
- Continuous data acquisition (voltage, contact resistance) and temperature monitoring of each individual cell
- Integrated safety system for automatic shutdown of the formation process in case of thermal passage of the cell
- Intelligent design of the formation control system to reduce energy consumption.
- Optimization of the contact pins through active cooling and damage-free contacting of the cells.
- Minimization of contact resistance to improve energy efficiency during charging cycles.
- Maximization of safety in the formation process through optimized handling and transport concept.
Your contact person
Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Mathias Ordung
Tel.: +49 241 80-28198
For further information on our funding agencies please click here.